Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Five

So I am graduating college in around three months and I am no closer to finding a job than I was fours years ago wonderfully thinking, "Yay I'm about to graduate high school and be in college, gah I have so much life in front of me..."

idiot

If I would have known that college would go faster than a blink of an eye then I would have been planning way in advance.  But who knew?  Besides every college grad and parent in the world that kept telling me that since I got in college, nobody.  Oh well, who's counting?  Besides all the seniors in college across the nation that are in the same boat I am, nobody.  Whatever, who cares?  Besides my immediate family, everybody important to me, all my close friends, and that blind kid Jeff Pardue that told me in eleventh grade to be President for him, nobody.

Sorry to let you down Jeffy but that just isn't going to happen.

I am now having to make a decision that will not just effect one year or the next couple of years of my life, but the first five years coming out of college.  It is terrifying, yet so exciting.  Its one of those paradoxes.  Jesus used a lot of paradoxes.

OH he had to throw down the Jesus card in there somewhere!
Yes, I did.  I was raised baptist.  Southern baptist by a southern baptist women.  And momma didn't raise no sinner!

Any who, back to college.  I have heard throughout my life that high school are the funnest years of your life.  Those people didn't go to college because they are a thousand times better than high school.  So, I wonder how exciting these next couple of years will be.  More exciting?  Less exciting?  Probably more.

Well, I may not know what the final step is but I am fully loving this step I'm in right now and I will live it to its all out.  Enjoy your time, go outside and throw a frisbi or something.  It's much too beautiful to just sit inside and type on a computer....hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment